"Can We Go To the Pool?"

That is the question I get many times a day! We love going to the pool.
It is a daily event here in the Utley home.

Izzie loves the water, she is very brave and jumps off the side and goes under. Scares me, she just looks like she is flailing. I bought her one of those swimsuits that has the floaties built into it, makes me feel better.

Ethan has become a great swimmer. I think he is part dolphin!


Most days when we go it is just us there.

It takes us about 1 minute to get there. It really is like our own private pool! ( :

Aloha!

2 Response to ""Can We Go To the Pool?""

  1. Paula Says:

    Sooooo jealous!! It looks gorgeous there and oh so fun! We really need to come visit you!!

  2. Candi Says:

    How amazing! Elli said that you are swimming at the zoo. I think it is because of all of the foliage around the pool. [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
    (Elli just helped me type.)hhhhhhbbbbbbbbbbbjbn (and again)
    How fun.