CPR


I taught my first official CPR class on Tuesday.  Well, with my friend Heidi's help and encouragement.  Can I just tell you how great Heidi is.  She always goes above and beyond to help a friend.  She has walked me through the whole process of becoming an AHA certified instructor, down to the ordering of supplies that I will need for my classes.  I appreciate her friendship so much!  You know the old saying, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."  Heidi is teaching me how to fish and for that I am grateful!  Thanks Heidi, for everything!

1 Response to "CPR"

  1. Nurse Heidi Says:

    Keep on fishing ; )! You'll do great at it, Stacey. Plus I need someone to foist all the classes off to that I don't want to do! See, I had an ulterior motive the whole time.