November is National Adoption Month

Most of you know adoption has a very special place in our hearts! The blessing of adoption has made it possible for Erick & I to be parents! I LOVE both of our Birth Moms so very much! I am so grateful for their unconditional love and their courage!

I wanted to share a post from a blog I follow. Here is Katie's story. I was in tears as I read it. 

For those of you in the Salt Lake area, the 3rd Annual Adoption Walk With Me 5K will be held on Saturday morning at 9:30 at Liberty Park. If you have any questions you can email them at adoption walk (at) hotmail (dot) com.


2 Response to "November is National Adoption Month"

  1. Nurse Heidi Says:

    That'd be a great 5k to participate in. Unfortunately, the timing collides with Trent's funeral - I'd be hard pressed to make it back in time and be presentable.

  2. Robin @ Bird On A Cake Says:

    Stacey, I didn't know your children were adopted! How wonderful! I love a happy ending! :0)