Casting Off the Cast

Ethan was so excited to get his cast off!  Three weeks and the thing was pretty flimsy..the part that went around his thumb hadn't even been on for about five days. So the other night Erick got out the tin snips and some scissors and started cutting. Izzie was fascinated by the entire process!


Just like new!

Now that is a happy boy.  


1 Response to "Casting Off the Cast"

  1. Janice {Run Far} Says:

    Stacey,
    You cute little man looks so happy with his cast off. I have never broken a bone and neither have either one of my girls, thank goodness.

    Your dog is so darn cute.

    Do you mind if I put you on my friends list? I would love to check up on your running routine and what races you are running. Infact, after I read your running blog, I decided to start my own running blog. I only have one post there now, but I hope to be more steady with posting on it.
    www.runningfarstrong.blogspot.com