What's For Dinner????


Everyday around 3:30 I think, Oh crap, what am I going to fix for dinner? I am tired of all of our regulars (and I am pretty positive my family is too)! So, my question to all of you is what's for dinner?  What are your family's favorite meals?  I can follow a recipe, but I am not very good at looking at one and knowing that the combination of ingredients work well together. This is not my talent. My poor family has suffered enough. Please, send me a recipe or three...

1 Response to "What's For Dinner????"

  1. Janice {Run Far} Says:

    Oh my heck, I thought I was reading my thoughts in words, on your blog......LOL

    I seem to make the same old thing week after week, but my family doesn't seem to mind. I do though... So will you share with me any of the good recipes you receive?

    I will give you one

    Pork Verde:
    Tortilla shells
    1 Can Stokes Green Chilie Sauce
    1 Can Las Palmos (?) Green Enchilada Sauce
    1 Pork Roast

    Season your Pork Roast with Chili Powder and then Sear all sides. Place in Crock Pot with both cans and let simmer any where from 4-6 hours.
    Sometimes it is more runny then others, that is ok, the juice is yummy in the taco.
    Shred your Pork in the juice's and then makes Pork Tacos. Add what ever you like, Sour Cream, Cheese, Salsa, I don't usually add anything, but the hubby likes Sour Cream. This is one of our favorites, even my girls eat it.