Tagged

My friend Becky tagged all her running friends with this the other day.  Enjoy.

First Name: Stacey
Obviously not the same Stacey, she is what? 20 years younger than me? I do wish I was in Hawaii doing the Hula right now, though.

 
Middle Name: Ann

Last Name:  Utley

Age:  37

Place I want to visit (again):  London

Favorite Vacation Spot:  Disneyland
Everyone knows it is the "Happiest Place On Earth"


College Major:  I have an AA Degree


Grew Up:  St. George 


Past Pet:  Alex our Siberian Husky
Oh, how I miss him!  Those eyes!



Favorite Treat:  Anything Chocolate


Bad Habit:  Procrastination

Mood Right Now:  Anxious
The Velveteen Rabbit is my favorite childhood story.

Now, I will tag my sisters and anyone else who would like to join in.  
These are the rules:
Just search Google Images for your answers, and pick something on the first 3 pages. Some match, some are a little random. Just a note of caution: Be sure you have a good filter on your computer beforehand. Searching images on the Internet can pop up unwanted material.

2 Response to "Tagged"

  1. Robin @ Bird On A Cake Says:

    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. Robin @ Bird On A Cake Says:

    Some things we have in common:
    - I love chocolate!
    - I really want to go back to England/Wales
    - I am a horrible procrastintor
    - I am 37
    - I love Disney World (almost the same as Disneyland...just bigger!)

    But my first name does not bring up images of sexy hula dancers. I get birds and caped sidekicks!