Fall Fun

I love this time of year.  The cooler weather and the beautiful changing leaves. This is what we saw one afternoon when we took the kids on a hike up Provo Canyon.


The kids had a great time walking on the path and looking for "treasures." Izzie found a stick that looked like a sling shot and she just didn't want to put it down. Oh, to be a kid again!

I love this picture. They really are the best of friends!

They loved looking through the bridge at the river below.

I love my family!

2 Response to "Fall Fun"

  1. Robin @ Bird On A Cake Says:

    Oh, I wish I could come walk through the canyons and see the fall colors! We don't get that here. Great photos...the one of your kids holding hands is SO sweet!

  2. Melissa Says:

    That's one thing I miss about living out West. There are no mountains here. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!