Izzie

Our little Izzie is getting so big. She can sing all the words to songs and she is on key! Some of her favorites are: 
I Am a Child of God 
Frere Jacque
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
In the Leafy Tree Tops
The ABC Song
These are just a handful.  I love to hear her sing when she plays. She is such a girl, she loves lotion, "lip stuff" and painting her finger nails. 

We have been dog sitting Simon today and Izzie keeps saying, "Simon, my big puppy?" She adores him and loves to lay on top of him. It's a good thing he is so big...and tolerant! She loves all animals and wants to kiss them.

Our family plays a game in the car: "I see the temple." Pretty self explanitory. (We can actually see three temples from the main road into our subdivision).  It is always a race to see who sees it first. Ethan & Izzie both love to play, Izzie, still isn't sure where to look for them, but she is always right there with her brother, yelling, "I see temple too!"
I feel so grateful to have the kids we do.  They are both so funny and keep us laughing. They complete our family. I am so grateful to a loving Heavenly Father for blessing us with such great kids!   

1 Response to "Izzie"

  1. Janice {Run Far} Says:

    2010.... I am in. And I am only about 3 hours from Nashville (my hubby goes down for work there since the headquaters are there, he loves it there) so we can spend one or two nights there and call it good then we can stay here at my spider infested house in Paris...YUCK!!!! JK