A Day at Church

I taught my first Gospel Doctrine class in Hanalei Branch today. I found out Friday night that we would be having a "visitor."

Yep, Gene R. Cook was in our class. I was so nervous, but as he made comments, I thought, "How cool is this, to have one of the Quorum of the 70 (emeritus) sharing his knowledge. After the class he came up and thanked me. It was really nice to meet him and his wife. They will be speaking in our Sacrament Meeting next Sunday. I am really looking forward to hearing them.
I am so grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! What a blessing it is in my life! I love our Hanalei Branch and the spirit that is here!

Aloha!

1 Response to "A Day at Church"

  1. Janice {Run Far} Says:

    awww. so glad to hear it went well. I totally knew you would be fine.